In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
Developed in Specialized's very own Win Tunnel, the S-Works Aerofly Carbon Handlebars save ~17 seconds over a 40km distance versus a traditional shallow bend road bar. This time saving comes from the distinct aero shape, reduced tape on the tops, and full internal cable routing. And to accommodate a wider fit range, they also have a 25mm rise. - FACT carbon construction delivers a lightweight, stiff, and aerodynamic design. - Designed for internal brake and shifter cables—electronic compatible. - 25mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Bend: 130mm Drop x 80mm Reach
The Specialized S-Works DH Carbon Handlebars are one seriously strong, but lightweight bar that will give the rider every advantage they can get with no compromise. - Specialized's widest, toughest FACT carbon bar for optimized blend of high durability and light weight. - Rise: 38mm (1.5") - Width: 780mm length - Bend: 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm
Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why Specialized designed the S-Works Hover Carbon Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from their FACT carbon fiber for a light overall weight, vibration absorption, and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop and bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also offer a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light overall weight. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm Drop x 75mm Reach
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
$22.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
The Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebar is ideal for XC and All Mountain riding. - Width: 750mm, 780mm
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
Easton's E100 is the culmination of nearly 20 years of creating high quality carbon components. It uses the same Maximum Contact Drop (MCD) shape as Easton's other premium road bars, has a stiff mid-section and long tails at the end of the drops for optimized ride characteristics and more hand positions. While it is the lightest drop bar Easton has ever made, it meets the same rigorous fatigue and impact testing standards as their other road bars. Weight shown is for 42cm handlebar - Weight: 178g - Bar Drop (mm): 125 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Round
With ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops, Zipp’s Service Course SL-70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position. A short reach to the brake hoods and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±305 (5mm) / ±308 (15mm) / ±310 (30mm) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 4° up x 6° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
After his standout part in their video,“Foundation,” WeThePeople rewarded German tech machine Felix Prangenberg with his own signature collection. At the helm, the Pathfinder 4-piece handlebar features an oval crosstube for improved strength and dent resistance, and is available in two rise options and both 22.2mm standard and 25.4mm oversize tubing sizes. The Pathfinder is one of WTP's most advanced products yet and goes hand-in-hand with Felix’s highly progressive style of riding.
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
A new breed of champion is born. The WCS Carbon Solostreem features a classic bend, UCI-compliant aero top section with short/shallow classic drop, integrated mount ready for K-Edge or similar devices, and underside grooved cable routing for a sleek appearance. It enjoys a matte UD carbon finish and its curved stem clamp greatly reduces steerer stress. - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 -degree - Drop/Reach: 126/75mm(Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - Sweep/Flare: 4.7/1-degree - Features mounting holes for computer/accessory mount - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 350g (42cm x 100mm)
- High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodized finish - Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up - Width marks allow personalized fit adjustment - Permanent Graphics
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
Answer's ProTAPER 750 bars are competition-proven to deliver the strength and stiffness you need to control the most challenging trails and courses, while remaining lightweight to edge out the competition. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 4°
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
$23.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
$16.99 - $19.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Page 1 of 11 Next page