- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
Don't let the half-pint stature fool you, Mirrycle's little Incredibell Brass Solo packs the beautifully resonant ring of solid brass. Its compact size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings clear for all to hear.
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
This lightweight, small mirror from Blackburn adheres directly to your helmet for a great rearview to make all your rides safer. It can be removed in seconds, too.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Medium sized bells with exciting and classic designs to fit a range from 46mm to 60mm wide. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
Don't let the small size fool you. Mirrycle's Incredibell Triple is little, light and LOUD! Plus, its diminutive dimensions let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear. The Triple fits the 3 most common handlebar sizes: 22.2mm, 25.4mm and 31.8mm.
Accessorize your bike in a way that announces your presence in style. The omni-directional rotating top produces a clean, clear, loud ring. - Fits handlebars with 22.2mm (.87-inch) outside diameters.
• Handlebar mount • Fits most bikes • Ringer style bell • Assorted pictures
- Easy installation and adjustment - Compatible with 17.8 - 19mm inner diameter bars
- Tool-free installation and adjustment - Compatible with 19 – 22mm inner diameter bars
$19.99 - $149.99
The Basil Portland Bell Brass makes an instant impression. The timeless silver finish ensures an easy complement to almost any bicycle frame, while the bell itself is easily mounted to your frame, with no complex installation to worry about. When rung, this bell emits an audible sound that’s loud enough to alert other cyclists, motorists and pedestrians of your presence.
Dimension Mini Bells take up less room on handlebars and fit 40mm or narrower. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
- 22.2mm clamp - Right or left hand use - Alloy ping style bell
- Easy installation and adjustment - Clamp fits 22 – 26mm diameter handlebars
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell Classic. This bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Candy Mini Bell. It comes in a variety of colors to match your bike and gives you a resounding "ping." It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Omnibell is little, light and fits on most handlebars. Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your bars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate. - ?Polished brass bell - Replaces a 10mm 1 1/8" headset spacer - Quick-reflex alloy clapper - Lifetime PDWarranty
- Handlebar mount - Steel construction - Fits most bikes - 3.15-inch diameter
Mirrycle's Incredibell Honka Hoota is an air horn that's the size of a bell! Just a gentle push on the air dome and heads will start to turn.
Just like the Wide Ankle Strap, but in a more svelte package that keeps your pant leg from being chewed up in your chain. Keep your pants clean, strap together your skis, or use it to secure gear to your pack. Materials: - Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes - Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 16 L x 1 H x 0.25 D in./406 x 25 x 6 mm - Weight: 1.2 oz./34 g Features: - Fully adjustable hook & loop closure - Reflective strip for nighttime visibility - Built in Colorado - Made in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
Thanks to its unique mounting system, Axiom's Fastflash DLX Universal Mirror quickly attaches to your handlebar, brake hood, or fork leg. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic and the mirror pivots to provide you with an optimal viewing angle.
An incredibly loud brass bell (approximately 60 db) from CatEye meets their FlexTight mounting band for mounting versatility across all types of handlebars. The bright, clean sound of brass alerts other pedestrians and riders to your presence.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
The Wide Ankle Strap is made from upcycled bicycle inner tubes. Keep your pants clean, strap together your skis, roll up your yoga mat, or use it to secure gear to your pack. This incredible strap has a multitude of uses. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 H x 16 W x 0.25 D in. (50.8 x 406.4 x 6.35 mm) - Weight: 1.6 oz. (45 g) Features: - Fully adjustable hook & loop closure - Reflective strip for nighttime visibility - Built in USA
Page 1 of 7 Next page