$24.99 - $29.99
A sensible bike glove with comfortable padding to reduce hand fatigue on long rides. Wave goodbye to sore hands Take on longer rides and leave discomfort in the dust with Solstice Cycling Gloves. This padded cycling glove evenly distributes pressure and reduces hand fatigue to keep you smiling in the saddle. Product details - inForm design distributes pressure for increased comfort and better bike handling - Foam reduces peak pressure on nerves for long-lasting comfort - Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever - Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and handlebar feel - Hook-and-loop closure and pull-on area allow easy on and off - Multi-textured back-of-hand fabrics wick moisture and provide great breathability - Soft nose wipe on thumb
Quantum is a lightweight and breathable mountain bike glove that keeps you covered when trail debris or overgrown vegetation attacks. Built with a synthetic leather palm, great durability, and excellent handlebar feel to always keep you in control. Quantum also has plenty of back of hand protection for when things get hairy out there. Key features: - Synthetic leather palm provides great durability - Durable back of hand materials for tree and brush strikes - Silicone finger tips for braking grip - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Minimalist wrist opening design for uncluttered and secure riding Details: - Backing Material: Knit - Backing Fiber Content: 92% Polyester / 8% Elastane - Palm Fiber Content: 60% Polyamide / 40% Polyurethane
A neoprene pogie intended for colder temperatures beyond the standard Bar Mitts and is designed to work with flat or riser style handlebars to keep hands warm. - Waterproof, 6mm thick neoprene - Fleece lined inside and nylon lamination outside - Removable Velcro cuff provides increased insulation from cold - Vent zipper can be opened if hands start to overheat - Can be easily installed and removed for temperature changes - Reflective material on seam and logo - Measures 11" wide by shifters/brakes
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Your little rider will love the hand protection and secure grip of Strider's Adventure Riding Gloves. And, with wide openings at the wrists and secure Velcro closures, these full-finger padded gloves are easy to put on and take off.
Our new LoDown gloves are all about the fit. The comfortable, durable, and pre-curved construction prevents fabric bunching, and this equates to a second-skin fit. Why is this important? Because it gives you maximum bar control on tricky descents and steep climbs. - Clarino synthetic leather palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel. - LifeLine palm construction eliminates bunching, providing a second-skin fit with better feel at the bars. - Perforated thumb panel is strategically ventilated for improved breathability while riding. - Four-way stretch nylon at the top of hand is paired with light compression for tough durability and tremendous comfort over a wide range of trail conditions. - Slip-on cuff is located low on the wrist to provide a snug and secure fit. - Compatible with conductive touchscreens. - High-stress areas are reinforced by features like a rolled-index fingertip.
Like all products in the Ranger collection, the Ranger Gloves offer performance and quality that is typically only found in much more expensive gloves. It is a highly versatile glove that works well in almost any discipline. Always a top seller, the Ranger Glove continues to set the standard for performance and value in an affordable and great looking glove. - Compression molded cuff for secure fit - Touch screen compatibility - 4-way stretch polyester construction - Absorbent micro-suede thumb - Silicone grip fingertip - Hook and loop closure - 95% nylon / 5% spandex
Bontrager's Solstice WSD Gloves are perfect for daily rides and weekend cruises. The backs are made with breathable Lycra, while the synthetic-leather palms are padded with inForm GelFoam to reduce pressure on your hands and keep you riding comfortably. Velcro straps make getting them on and off super easy, and the gloves feature soft, absorbent nose wipes on the thumbs.
Our Body Geometry Dual-Gel gloves are all about comfort. They feature strategically placed gel pads throughout the palm to alleviate hand fatigue by relieving pressure on the ulnar nerve. This design also comes with the added benefit of minimizing hand numbness, as well as reducing many other negative effects that come as a result of road vibrations. Breathability has also been accounted for at the back of the hand, while a secure fit is ensured by a contoured Velcro closure. - Synthetic suede palm is made from a thin microfiber to combine durability with exceptional grip and comfort - Body Geometry Dual Gel padding uses two layers of gel that provide exceptional impact and vibration damping without compromising grip - Combination of breathable mesh at the upper and soft Lycra make for a durable and comfortable top of hand - Soft and absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat with ease - Contoured Velcro wrist closure offers easy adjustment and entry/exit from the gloves - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions
$15.95 $28.00 43% Off
Banish icy fingers with Specialized Mesta Wool Liner Gloves. Crafted from Merino wool, these soft gloves provide warmth and transfer moisture for warm, comfortable hands. And, these liners pack a slim profile that fits inside winter gloves with ease.
Featuring a proprietary pad system designed by Dr. Kyle Bickel M.D., our Grail gloves are ergonomically designed for the best possible fit and protection. They're scientifically tested to help reduce hand numbness by improving circulation and equalizing pressure in the soft tissues of the hand. Even further, you'll find a durable synthetic leather palm, breathable mesh at the top of the hand, and our acclaimed Equalizer gel padding at the palm. - Clarino synthetic leather palm provides durability without sacrificing bar-feel. - Scientifically proven Body Geometry Equalizer gel pad distributes surface pressure over the hand, and this creates unrestricted blood flow enhancing overall hand comfort. - Tapered, slip-on cuff gives you a clean, sharp, and minimalistic construction for unrestricted comfort. - Breathable mesh upper is soft, comfortable, and made from high-stretch materials. - Soft and absorbent Microwipe thumb brushes away sweat with ease.
A lightweight and windproof glove with a synthetic leather palm for cool weather. Gloves for gusty rides Riding in cool or windy weather demands a glove that will keep your hands sheltered. The windproof and water-resistant Circuit is thoughtfully designed for riders who brave the storm and ride through the blustery days. Product details - Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof, and water-resistant - Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and supple grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone on fingers provides great grip - Pull-on closure with pull-on tab allows ease of use - Reflective elements add contrast to enhance nighttime visibility - eSwipe technology allows seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
A shoulder-season glove perfect for transitioning temperatures, Pearl's Cyclone Gel Glove provides lightweight wind and water protection in moderately cool weather. With reconfigured gel padding, a featherweight softshell back, synthetic-leather palm, a hook-and-loop closure, and gusset for over-or-under-sleeve versatility, these gloves are so comfy you won't want to take them off—and with their touchscreen compatibility you won't have to, even when an important message pings through. - ELITE Softshell fabric on back of hand provides superior wind and water protection - Conductive synthetic-leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices - GEL padding for superior riding comfort - 1:1 Glove fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking - Synthetic leather is soft and durable - Hook-and-loop closure - Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage - Reflective elements for low–light visibility - Soft, windproof fleece wiping surface on thumb
Want the down-low on a great pair of mountain bike gloves? The Specialized Women's LoDown Gloves are just the thing for riders who desire maximum control with a no-nonsense fit. The synthetic-leather Clarino palms are sculpted to follow the contours of your hands and feel like a second skin, so you can have the best connection to your controls on tricky descents and steep climbs. And, slip-on cuffs offer unrestricted wrist mobility for a fit that stays put through days of ripping trails.
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Like all products in the Ranger collection, the Ranger Gel Gloves offer performance and quality that is typically only found in much more expensive gloves. However, with the gel version, you get added protection from strategically placed gel padding on the palm. It is a highly versatile glove that works well in almost any discipline. - Compression molded cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit - Touch screen compatibility - 4-way stretch polyester construction - Absorbent sweat wipe on thumb - TruGel strategically placed gel palm protection - Silicone fingertip printing - 95% nylon / 5% spandex
Keep riding all year long! Planet Bike's Borealis Gloves are versatile full-finger models perfect for the demands of cool-weather riding. Made of wind- and water-resistant fabric, they feature Serino palms and breathable liners, too, so they'll keep you dry, warm and comfortable. Plus, the fleece index fingers and thumbs are great for wiping your face. With the neoprene cuffs and the Velcro closures they offer a custom fit, too.
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Easy-off finger pull loops - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Ultra soft thumb towel - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Breathable four-way stretch upper for the greatest durability - Pre-curved fingertips for the best fit
- Duragloves are made for aerobic sports like cycling and running - Thin enough to ride at your maximum effort and still give you dexterity to fiddle around in your jersey for food - Thick enough to keep frostbite off your fingers at 50mph down alps still laden with snow - Extended cuff provides extra wrist coverage - No-Slip PVC grippies on palm and fingers - Text, Swipe, And scroll on your smartphone with conductive silver (Ag) yarn in finger tips - 40% Cordura, 32% Coolmax ecomade, 20% Nylon, 7% Lycra, 1% Silver (Ag)
The Pearl Izumi Attack Full-Finger Gloves eliminate hand numbness without sacrificing bar feel. Traditional cycling gloves add comfort by adding padding, which presents a tradeoff that has led some riders to go glove-less in favor of better bar feel. Unfortunately, they also give up nerve protection and the extra security of a glove. This full fingered version of the Attack Glove takes the opposite approach and provides support, rather than padding, to alleviate hand numbness. Pearl Izumi's 1:1 Connect Palm uses a specially shaped, low profile gel insert to maintain the natural arch across your palm (go ahead, take a quick look at your hand) to avoid numb fingers. This maintains handlebar contact at the knuckles and the heel of your palm, and adds the slip free grip of synthetic leather, for locked-in control. - 1:1 Connect Palm design with gel insert offers next to bar feel with superior riding comfort - Synthetic leather palm material is soft and durable - Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb - Hook and loop closure for perfect fit - Touch screen compatible index finger and thumb - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable seamless finger tips and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove.
The Resistance Enduro adjustable glove has been designed to meet the specific needs of enduro riding by ensuring all-day protection and performance. Highly breathable and robust fabrics, combined with an optimized ride fit and feel, provide a glove that is ideal for long days on the trail. The adjustable Velcro wrist closure provides an ability to fine tune and personalize the fit. - MTB glove for Enduro riding - Back of hand features moisture-wicking fabric - Ventilated and supple palm - Silicone print on brake fingers for extra grip and feel - Touch-screen-compatible thumb - Silicone print pull tab for excellent grip and fit - Terrycloth nose wipe on thumb - Velcro closure at wrist
The SupaG glove is the pinnacle of glove design. Functional in all weather and terrain conditions, the SupaG glove always delivers. The comfortable ergonomic design and Clarino palm make the SupaG the perfect glove. The SupaG Long features SiliGrip technology maximizing control.
Completely windproof and warm as can be, Specialized's Element 1.5 are the gloves you need when the temperature starts to fall. The Gore Windstopper upper keeps your hands warm while you ride, and the easy on and off slip-on cuff minimizes bulk. Body Geometry technology relieves pressure from your hands so you can be sure to stay comfortable for the long haul.
The Pearl Izumi Pulaski is a glove for those who dig trails; both building and ripping them. Quality synthetic leather palms get down to business like a high-quality work glove, while the back of hand stretch nylon mesh allow it to double as a lightweight and dexterous ride glove. A touch screen-compatible index finger and thumb add trailside convenience. Whether you are doing your work on or off the bike, this is the glove for you. - Ax Suede Laredo synthetic palm offers natural leather look, feel, and durability - Machine washable - Vegan materials - Durable stretch nylon mesh on back of hand - Touch screen compatible index finger and thumb - Hook and loop wrist closure
- Ulnar channel groove for amplified comfort & reduction of riding-induced hand fatigue - Synthetic leather abrasion resistant palm - Partitioned padding for increased glove flexibility - Velcro closure strap for a more secure fit - Ultra-soft synthetic suede thumb towel - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - High performance mesh palm material for ultimate palm breathability - Gel pad palm inserts - Reflective back hand accents - Breathable mesh & lycra upper blend - Touch screen capabilities - Silicone coated palm for optimal grip - Glove magnets keep gloves paired when not in use
- Soft foam padding for increased comfort - Velcro strap closure for a secure fit - Highly resilient microfiber palm - Neoprene cuff for optimal wrist flexibility - Perforated palm for increased venting - Silicone infused palm for added grip - Ergonomic pre-curved construction - Breathable four-way stretch upper - Ultra soft thumb towel
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Page 1 of 7 Next page