$49.99 - $52.99
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished super-slick gear cable with electrolysis coating - Electrolysis coating offers an ultra-smooth surface finish that greatly reduces friction for outstanding shifting performance - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Diameter: 1.1mm
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Slick compressionless brake cable/housing kits offer smooth, crisp, and reliable braking Kits include: - 5mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless brake housing - 1.5mm stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cables with SRAM/Shimano compatible heads for both MTB and Road applications - Alloy sleeve ferrules - Alloy O-ring ferrules - Cable donuts - Spiral frame protectors - Cable tips
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
$5.00 - $15.00
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Mountain Pro Quick-Fit kits allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes. Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes. - Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation - Compatible with: Shimano Deore M596, M615
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
A great replacement for OE cables and a perfect way to bring style to a bike, our 2x Sport Shift kits make it easy. They come with weld-cut single-ended Slick Stainless cables for easy installation with modern SRAM and Shimano shifters. The included housing uses our Slick-Lube liners to reduce friction, providing shifting precision and long-lasting performance. This 2x kit is designed for use on bikes with both front and rear derailleurs. - Single-ended shift cables are compatible with SRAM and Shimano shift levers for both road or mountain bikes - Sport Slick Stainless cables combined with Slick-Lube liners offer dependable shifting performance and durability - Includes everything needed for a complete shift cable and housing replacement for front and rear derailleurs - OEM-level cables and housing with high-quality small parts
$9.98 - $18.85
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- 4mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless gear cable housing offers smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - 30-meter bulk box for shop use
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
$3.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Aluminum, Lightweight, Lubricated An alternative to traditional compressionless housing, this system is made of nesting alloy pieces that protect the liner. Although this housing is typically more expensive, it has several advantages including increased flexibility, reduced weight and increased durability. Both shift and brake housings use identical Slick-Lube liners and interconnecting alloy pieces. - Slick-Lube liners reduce friction and protect against corrosion - Includes four 2300mm liners
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
Frame-mounted barrel adjusters allow cable tension to be easily fine tuned. - Adjuster threading is M5 standard: 5mm OD, 0.8mm thread pitch - Bag of 10
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Magura brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
$11.99 - $13.99
Jagwire's Cable Grips are adapters that make it possible to run hydraulic brake lines on bicycle frames that have housing stops that were designed for regular wire cables and standard housing sections. Once the regular cables and housing sections are removed, the Cable Grips are inserted and tightened in place in the standard frame stops. Then, the hydraulic lines are attached and securely held in place by the gripping jaw(s) of the Cable Grips. - Aluminum model accepts lines up to 5mm in diameter and the lines snap in. - Stainless model grips fully around the lines and is adjustable to fit most diameters.
The Jagwire Pro Shift kit is a great way to upgrade from OEM cables and housing. Slick polished cables reduce friction and deliver long lasting performance, and continuously lubricated Slick-Lube liners provide precise cable movement. - Pro Slick Polished inner cables reduce friction and have no coating to wear off - Continuously lubricated LEX-SL linear-strand provides consistent, compressionless performance - Inner cables, housing, and small parts necessary for installation on a road or mountain bike are included - Includes longer cables and extra housing for compatibility with most large frames and bikes with continuous housing - Available in a wide range of colors to match Jagwire Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits - Single-ended SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are weld-cut for easy installation
Open end caps have no o-ring or nylon ring. - Step-down design mates 5mm housing with 4mm stops - Material: chrome-plated steel - 100-pack
Page 1 of 8 Next page