We need you! Here's what we are doing.
To our Valued Customers,
At Spoke Life Cycles we pride ourselves in having safe clean environments at all of our locations. However, nothing is more important than the safety and health of our customers and staff. So for those of you who are planning on coming by Spoke Life Cycles, we have implemented some new and extended processes to ensure the health of our customers and employees. We want to make sure we use every bit of common sense we have to make sure we continue to deliver on amazing and safe customer experiences for you.
With many bike races and other large events being postponed or canceled, you may be wondering what you should do for your own personal health and how this could affect your training. The following links may help answer cyclists' most frequently asked questions.
- Biking Safely amid Coronavirus From Bicycling.com
- Precautions and tips for the cycling community - a webinar hosted by USAC and Dr. Roshan on COVID-19
As for the local rides and events that we support. In order to do our part in following the social distancing guidelines, we have suspended the events and rides that we had scheduled for the foreseeable future. For updated information on any of the upcoming events make sure to check our Facebook page for more details. We have several events and rides planned in the future and will evaluate each one as we get closer to their dates to determine the level of social-distancing that is being practiced at the time. We do offer bike rentals and e-bike test rides for those who want to try out something new.
Being outside is a great option for physical and mental health!
We believe that bicycles have many benefits for both our physical and mental health. While we support one another through this trying time, we remain more confident than ever in the power of the bike to heal, inspire, and serve the local transportation needs of riders across our community.
With all of that in mind here are some things for you to review. . .
- Hours: Our locations will continue to be open regular hours unless something changes in our local community or we are advised by local or national governmental agencies. In the interim, we will continue to follow and abide by all health recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
- Cleaning: We have increased our cleaning and sanitization protocol throughout our locations. At all locations, our door handles, bathrooms, counters, and CC touchpads, are being cleaned throughout the day.
- Checkout: At all locations, our point of sale system will be cleaned and sanitized between uses and we are encouraging every customer to use their debit and credit cards at our customer-facing point of sale system versus using cash.
- Hand Sanitizer: At all locations, we will have hand sanitizer available at the counter, throughout the store, and hand soap available in bathrooms.
- Staff: We have implemented additional hand-washing and sanitizing protocols for our staff.
- Sick? We ask that any customers or staff that are sick with any flu-like symptoms to please stay home and refrain from coming to Spoke Life Cycles.
- Free Shipping: For those who are reducing social activity, we encourage you to visit our online shop at www.spokelifecycles.com where we’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our shipping charges have now been eliminated and shipping is FREE on all orders.
- Repairs: Any repairs can be dropped off for diagnosis. We'll call you to go over the options. All quotes are free as always! We are happy to come out to your car and get the bike to reduce your interactions with others.
- Curbside Pickup: We will hand-deliver any products or orders to your vehicle for curbside pickup. So just click and collect! Simply call, email, or message us your order or what you’re looking for and we’ll take your order over the phone and arrange a time for you to pick it up curbside.
- Limit of 10: We continue to stay mindful and conscious about the number of staff and customers we have in our stores at the same time. So we are limiting it to ten at a time, as was recommended by the CDC.
Feel free to make appointments if, based on your needs more social distancing is necessary, so we can better assist you. We are living through unprecedented times, we are learning more and more about Covid-19 every day, we are learning to adapt and evolve the best way we can to better serve the communities we are so grateful to be a part of. Remember we’re all in this together!
The Team at Spoke Life Cycles