$4.95 - $6.30 $18.00 Up to 73% Off
Cross country racing is demanding, requiring ultimate concentration plus confidence in every little part of your race rig. Specialized XC Race Grips are super light and provide an excellent bar feel that's more than just comfortable. Their low profile and great hand-to-bar contact delivers a feeling of confident control and superior handling over the most technical race courses. - Low profile design provides more direct feel and improved bar control. - Silicone/foam material provides optimal comfort and grip. Available in regular and XL sizes. - The grip's tacky texture provides added bar control. - Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 38g
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
- Slip-on design for tool-free installation - Classic, collapsible rib construction for excellent grip - Soft Kraton rubber construction for comfort and durability - Matching end plugs included - 130mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
$9.99 - $10.99
Simple mushroom style design made of Krayton rubber. - Flangeless slim mushroom design - Bar ends included
$9.99 - $10.99
Dan Paley signature grips: Dan Paley is really fussy when it comes to grips, not too fat, not too thin, not too squishy, the list goes on. The Dan Paley Slims however are just right. - Flangeless Dan Paley zigzag design - Krayton rubber - Bar ends included
- Open-end flange design - Durable soft Kraton rubber - End plugs included - Length: 130mm
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Classic flangeless ribbed BMX style grips - Two-tone swirl pattern - Bar end plugs included - Length: 170mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $11.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
Looking to shave some weight off of your front end? Slide on Bontrager's RXL grips and you'll get a comfortable grip made from lightweight EVA foam. That was easy.
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition. The 90mm width of these grips accommodate twist shifters.
Add a touch of class and comfort to your city bike with Bontrager's Satellite Grips. They boast a dual-compound rubber that feels great and an ergonomic shape for the perfect fit.
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
- Slip-on for tool-free installation - Lightweight, closed-cell foam construction - Ergonomic profile with bar plugs - Matching end plugs included - 125mm
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
Page 1 of 10 Next page